Winter recipes sour meatball is one of the winter dishes of Gaziantep region.The recipe I gave you is with meat, but you can also make it without meat.We drink sour meatball soup, one of those winter recipes that you can make plate by plate at home on cold days, and which is a main dish in itself because it is difficult to roll and dough and requires effort.
If you are not a vegetarian, I recommend preparing the sour meatballs, one of the winter recipes, with a piece of meat or boneless meat.I have presented here the recipe for Siveydiz, one of the local dishes from Gaziantep.This dish is a Gaziantep region dish and is definitely a winter recipe that is prepared in every house.now let’s roll up our sleeves to give our recipe for sour meatballs
SOUR MEATBALL YOU WILL LOVE THIS HANDMADE DISHCourse: Main MenuCuisine: TurkishDifficulty: Hard
A special main menu that will suit your tables.
2 cups thin bulgur
1 teaspoon of semolina
1 teaspoon of flour
About 1.5 tablespoons of tomato paste
1 and quarter glass of hot water (for soaking the bulgur)
- FOR THE SOUP
400 grams of cubed meat
1.5 cups pre-soaked chickpeas
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 and a half tablespoons of pepper paste
6 glasses of water
1 teaspoon of lemon salt
Red pepper flakes
- FOR THE ABOVE
2 spoonful olive oil or butter (I prefer olive oil)
1 teaspoon mint
- For the meatballs, fine bulgur and semolina are moistened with 1 plus a quarter glass of water, closing the mouth for about 10 minutes.
- Tomato paste, flour, egg, salt and black pepper are added to the soaked bulgur and kneaded until it has the consistency of bubble gum.
- By breaking it into pieces, you get small meatballs. I advise you to lightly moisten your hands while rolling and kneading the dough so that the meatballs do not tear and stick.
- We cook the meat in a pot (I cook it in a pressure cooker) until it releases its water. i recommend you use meat with bones. The broth of the soup is more delicious. I always use meat with bones.
- Then we add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, turn it upside down and fry it with one and a half tablespoons of tomato paste until the smell comes out.
- Add 6 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- We add the meatballs and all the spices we put in the boiling water and put it on low heat.
- Bake for another 25 minutes. (I cook to taste because the meatballs can fall apart).
- Add the cooked chickpeas just before removing from the oven.
- Mix the melted butter or fried olive oil in a small pan with the mint and add to the bowl.
Is It Difficult To Make Winter Recipes For Sour Meatballs?
Gaziantep sour meatball cannot be missing from the tables in Gaziantep, especially during Ramadan. It is an additional dish that requires effort and patience and is difficult to prepare in Gaziantep. Although it is difficult for those who know its taste, someone who has never tried it may be afraid to try it because making the dough and nesting require a lot of effort.
It is a delicious recipe that combines rolled meatballs with chickpeas and mint adds its flavor. Although it is sometimes prepared as a soup, it is served as a meal on its own. Thanks to the ingredients it contains, it is a complete cure.
An Elegant Main Menu For Your Special Days
Sour meatball with many benefits Strengthens the body, increases breast milk, relieves mental fatigue.Sour soup is a very delicious winter recipe that you can serve on special days or to your guests.You can serve this dish as a dry stuffed appetizer, the recipe of which I have presented here before.Since both are dishes that require a lot of effort to prepare, it will be a memorable table for your special days or guests.
Can you Store Sour Meatballs In The Freezer?
The most difficult part of making winter recipes sour meatballs is the dough and rolling it out.It is recommended to prepare at least one extra meal and store it in the freezer.It is recommended to prepare at least one extra meal and store it in the freezer.To do this, place the rolled meatballs on the trays that go in the freezer and freeze them with the opening closed.After freezing, you can remove the meatballs from the trays and store them in freezer bags for a long time in the freezer.
If you want to prepare for sour nests in winter recipes, take it out of the freezer and cook it directly with ice, without thawing it.
I have tried to explain in detail the traditional recipe for sour meatballs.Write us your questions or opinions by writing a comment.Goodbye until next recipe.