To prepare a Turkish quince dessert and turn the dessert into a dinner party after dinner, a few products are enough to enhance the taste of quince. With this handy dessert recipe to present to your family, you will need the freezing cold to come and not give up. Those who like now not only the quince itself and its jam, get ready; We realize that you will love this dessert!
I prepared the quince dessert in its maximum vegetable form in a pot and served it in the born color, without the use of food coloring and with a delicious cream on top. You will no longer believe that it is a sweet dessert with syrup.
How Do You Make Quince Dessert?
Peel the quinces and cut them in half. Place the quinces and quince peels in lemon water to prevent darkening. Place the quinces in a wide-bottomed pot. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar on each quince. Then place the lemon juice, quince seeds, quince peels, water and spices in the pot. Cook over low heat until they soften and turn pink in color. Add the cherry juice into the boiling water and cook for a while longer by closing the lid.
Check the quinces with a fork after an average of 1 hour. If the quinces are cooked, remove them from the stove and wait 10 minutes for the first temperature to pass. Put the cooked quinces into the serving plate. After draining the remaining water in the pot, pour it over the quinces. Enjoy this beautiful quince dessert by sprinkling vanilla ice cream and pistachios on the top of the quinces according to your preference.
How Do I Make My Quince Red?
You have entered the kitchen to make a quince dessert that is eaten with clotted cream on top and gives happiness while eating with its soft consistency. You did all the steps correctly, but your quinces remained yellow. Let’s give the secrets of red colored quinces today.
- The more quince jam you sprinkle, the deeper red their color will be. Add some water, a few cloves and 1 cinnamon stick and let it cook.
- Let your quince dessert cook slowly over the lowest heat. As it cooks, the seeds will give it its red color and intensify. When it is slowly browning, remove it from the stove and let it rest.
- If your quince dessert is not the color you want despite all these tricks, we recommend that you cook it by adding some puerperal sugar or cherry juice. In this way, the color will reach the color you want.
- If you are going to use puerperal sugar or cherry juice, we recommend that you reduce the amount of sugar. Remove the cloves and quince seeds before serving. Take the cinnamon stick and serve. Top with clotted cream or ice cream. Health to you already!
If you are interested in dessert recipes, you can find more information by reviewing my other dessert recipes below.
Now permit’s get to the recipe for our quince dessert.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS QUINCE DESSERTCourse: DessertCuisine: TurkishDifficulty: Easy
Quince dessert recipe with out components
FOR QUINCE DESSERT
3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
1 stick of cinnamon
1/2 a tumbler of water
- SO THAT THE QUINCES DO NOT TURN BLACK
1 liter water
- FOR SERVICE
- First, fill a deep bowl with water and squeeze the lemon.
- Cut the quince in half, remove the center and peel the quince.
- Catch the seeds you removed in a separate area, as we can use them to color our dessert while cooking.
- Soak the prepared quinces in lemon water to prevent them from turning black.
- After doing the same with all the quinces, place them in the cooking pot with the center of the quince on top.
- Add the cinnamon stick, cloves and whole quince seeds to the pot.
- Pour a coffee cup of granulated sugar over each of the quinces.
- After adding the water to the pot, close the lid of the pot and prepare dinner over medium heat until the water boils. After boiling, cook it on low heat for 1-1.5 hours on your smallest stove.
- Take the desserts into a serving bowl and let them cool for 3-4 hours.
- Take into account that you pour the final syrup over the quinces at the same time as serving.
- Instead of cream, you can use whipped cream.
- Since the quince is already sour, if you do not take it out of the water with lemon and rinse it, it will go bad, and the water will become too thick and wrap around the bottom.
- My quinces cooked in forty-five minutes. Since everyone’s cooking time is different, it is very important to cook them in a controlled manner between forty-five and sixty minutes.
Tips For Dessert Of Quince?
- If your pot is not very big, you can reduce the amount of water you put in it.
- Bake the quinces in the pan for half an hour and in the oven for half an hour, so that their hue thickens and they taste better.
- Choose quinces that are barely chewy for the quince dessert.
- After the quince dessert has rested at room temperature, spread the cream on top. Otherwise, the cream will melt.
How To Choose Quinces
The selection of quinces is very important for a quince dessert. We recommend using quinces that are hardly tough. If you have slightly juicy and firm quinces without rot, their flavor can be wonderful. Also, make sure that your quinces are completely yellow.
I would like to tell you one more small element. When eating quinces, many of us feel like a piece gets stuck in our throat and we have a hard time swallowing it. In this case, smell the quince that you continue to eat by inhaling it deeply. You will find that you get rid of this feeling immediately.
Are Quince Good To Eat?
Quince is one of the fruits with the highest content of antioxidants. Clinical studies have proven that eating foods rich in antioxidants protects people from cancer. Due to its high content of antioxidants, quince helps the body to fight harmful free radicals and destroy malignant cancer cells.
Strategies Used To Make Our Dessert A Pink Shade
You can also achieve this prime color with hibiscus, which you can find in herb stores without difficulty. Hibiscus is also called pomegranate flower. By adding a sachet of hibiscus tea during cooking, you can give your quince dessert just the purple hue you need. Just remember to remove the hibiscus tea bag from the syrup as soon as it begins to boil.
When you bring our dessert to a boil, you can create quite a colorful pink hue by adding a small piece of puerperal sorbet along with its seeds. For this reason, it is no problem to serve a quince dessert that is both delicious and very colorful.
The cherry with its natural pink color not only gives the quince dessert a bright pink color, but also a good taste. You can use the cherries that you buy in season, or you can also cook them in organic cherry juice, and you can get the most vibrant pink colored quince dessert.
Another natural aspect that adds color to our dessert is beet. You can achieve the dark and colorful shade of red you need by boiling half a beet and placing it in a separate espresso pot while cooking. Also, you can achieve the pink hue you want with this technique, which doesn’t involve any loss of flavor in the quince dessert.
I used only quince seeds and did not use any other strategies. If you depend on keeping fruits and vegetables in the refrigerator, cherries may be the best choice.
How To Serve It
I made the presentation with spray cream and pistachio powder. But if you are looking for another alternative to cream, I recommend whipped cream or plain ice cream. Otherwise, you can use pastry cream or pudding that you have at home or that you need. You can also use walnuts instead of pistachios.
How Much Energy Is In This Dessert?
We shared with you the sweet model of quince, which is suitable for chronic constipation, hemorrhoids, cholesterol, joint pain, kidney, cough and many other things.
Even if it is good with syrup, 1 medium quince dessert with few calories is ready 425 energy.
You can specify what you think you have studied or need to ask by writing a comment. I am ready to do my punishment. Bon appétit before.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can you do with quince fruit?
You can prepare a nice turkish quince dessert by sprinkling the quinces with sugar as in the recipe I gave you and adding cinnamon and quince seeds, cream and pistachios.
Can you freeze cooked quince?
For fruits with a hard texture, such as quinces, the steaming method can also be used before freezing. The fruits are steamed directly or immersed in hot water. Then the heated fruit is dipped in cold water and placed in the freezer. Quinces can be kept in the freezer for 8-10 months.
Do you peel quince before cooking?
When making quince dessert and jam, all bruised parts are cleaned and peeled with a peeler or sharp knife. The peeled quinces can be soaked in lemon juice so that they do not turn black.
Is quince a sweet fruit?
Quince is a rather unusual fruit, closely related to apples and pears. Its scientific name is Cydonia oblonga and it is the only fruit of its genus. In its raw form, the quince is quite hard, tannic and sometimes slightly sour.
What are quinces used for?
It can be used for making jam, dessert, jam, compote, pudding, cakes, pies and cookies.
Is quince good for weight loss?
Quince is a fruit with a low glycemic index, so it does not raise blood sugar levels so quickly. So if you have diabetes or are on a diet, you can easily choose quince. The quince also helps to lose weight because, thanks to its fibrous structure, it prolongs the satiety time if you eat it with meals.
Is quince good for kidneys?
Quince juice stimulates appetite, cures inflammation of the kidneys and urinary bladder. Those who have flu and cold should eat plenty of it. Quince juice is very effective in sweating the body. Quince is very useful in kidney weakness, liver weakness, nausea, seasickness, stomach relaxation and stomach drops, stomach strengthening.
Can you eat a quince raw?
Quince is one of the fruits with the greatest health benefits. Usually it is eaten raw, but it is also often used for jams and juices.
2 thoughts on “Quince Dessert How To Make The Most Delicious”
I made your recipe exactly, it was greatful, my quinces cooked nearly 1.5 hour.Thanks for all
Quinces are generally equipped in 1.5 hours. I am very glad that I will be beneficial, thanks in your excellent remark