You should definitely try this delicious and easy baked spaghetti recipe. You will add a different flavor to your pasta with the whitesauce you will prepare on it. Pasta in the oven, which you can prepare in just half an hour, is among the practical flavors that will save the day. Pasta, which is different from plain, different from tomato paste, different from ketchup, has actually been the source of so many recipes that you can get lost in the depths of the internet even when you search for a recipe related to pasta.
Although the most beautiful form of pasta varies according to everyone, the easy baked spaghetti recipe is actually one of the most beautiful varieties of pasta. Known for being an easy-to-cook dish, pasta actually turns into a meal that saves the day with pasta recipes in the oven, and even turns into a meal that welcomes guests. You can serve it with any dish or you can even serve it alone. Especially the easy baked spaghetti recipe with béchamel sauce that we will tell you about in this article will become a dish that both you and your guests love. If you are looking for best baked spaghetti recipe with bechamel sauce, this article is for you.
How Do You Make Easy Baked Spaghetti
Easy baked spaghetti recipe with béchamel sauce will be indispensable for you because it is prepared very quickly and it is very delicious, even if it seems a little foreign to everyone because it contains béchamel sauce. A practical easy baked spaghetti recipe with béchamel sauce is a flavor that you can quickly prepare with the ingredients you have at home and save the evening.
Don’t be intimidated by making bechamel sauce. If you make sure that the milk you will use in making bechamel sauce is at room temperature and roast your flour until it smells good, you will get a nice consistency and smooth bechamel sauce. Once you try it, you will realize that it is not difficult to make and that it is an indispensable recipe. Preparing this wonderful recipe is actually both simple and enjoyable because seeing that the béchamel sauce has the consistency you want gives you a happy moment. If your ingredients are ready, let’s move on to making easy baked spaghetti with béchamel sauce.
Start the easy baked spaghetti recipe by boiling your pasta first. Boil your pasta in boiling water for about 10 minutes by adding a little oil.
While your pasta is boiling, you can prepare your bechamel sauce. For your sauce, put the margarine and flour in a pan and roast until the smell of your flour comes out well. The point you should pay special attention to is that your flour is roasted well.
Another important point in making bechamel sauce is that the milk you will use is at room temperature.
Add your milk little by little to your well-roasted flour and continue stirring while adding your milk. If you add it without stirring, you may cause lumps.
Add salt and pepper to your béchamel sauce, which you have obtained a smooth consistency by stirring well and boiled, before removing it from the stove.
Drain the boiled pasta, put it in a large bowl and mix it with 2 cups of grated cheddar and béchamel sauce.
Spread the pasta, béchamel sauce and grated cheddar cheese mixture you prepared in the glass over the other 1 cup of kashar cheese and bake in a preheated 190°C oven until the top is golden brown.
Do not forget to serve your easy baked spaghetti with béchamel sauce hot after the cheese is well browned.
Can Pasta Be Cooked In The Oven?
Pasta is both nutritious and delicious. Easy baked spaghetti, on the other hand, is one of the most preferred recipes for afternoon tea, sometimes as a side dish to the main course and sometimes instead of pastry. Sometimes we make a show with sauces, sometimes we make pasta from noodles, sometimes we bake it, sometimes we eat it with ketchup and mayonnaise like a student house.
But we know this job. And today we are baking it. After carefully boiling the thick spaghetti noodles with deep cavities, we combine them with a special sauce, add grated cheddar cheese and bake them in the oven until they turn golden brown. I am sure you will all love this easy and practical recipe of easy baked spaghetti with béchamel sauce.
How Long Do You Easy Bake Spaghetti In The Oven?
Put the pasta in the oven dish and sprinkle 1.5 cups of grated kasar cheese on it. Bake in a preheated 190 degree oven for 25 minutes. Slice and serve after the first temperature has passed. Easy baked spaghetti is ready.
What’s The Best Cheese For Spaghetti?
Parmesan is ideal for spaghetti with a rich tomato sauce and pasta with minced meat sauce. Mozzarella is a cheese produced from buffalo milk and native to Southern Italy. With its mild flavor, it adds a delicious taste to pasta cooked in the oven.
How Long Should I Boil Pasta For?
Start the easy baked spaghetti recipe by boiling the pasta first. Boil your pasta in boiling water for about 10 minutes by adding a little oil.
How To Make Easy Baked Spaghetti With Egg
I love pasta, I would even say I am in love with it. If I ate it every day, I wouldn’t complain for a day. But to tell you a lie, easy baked spaghetti is not one of my favorite pasta recipes. It is too heavy for me. Pasta is already made of flour and eggs. Adding flour and eggs again doesn’t make sense to me, to be honest. Then you are right to say why are you sharing this recipe. But this is what being a food blogger is like. It’s like being a mom. Just as a mother endures doing things she doesn’t like for her children, I sometimes do things I don’t like very much for you.
1/2 pack of any kind of pasta,
2 tablespoons flour,
3 cups of milk,
250 g crumbled feta cheese,
1 tablespoon of butter,
1 handful of chopped parsley,
200 g grated cheddar cheese,
We start the easy baked spaghetti with egg recipe by boiling the pasta. Melt the butter and warm it. In a deep bowl, whisk the eggs, flour, milk, butter, salt and pepper until there are no lumps. Drain the pasta and pour it into a 21*21 cm baking tray with greased bottom and sides, add crumbled feta cheese and parsley and mix. Pour the sauce and mix, cover with grated cheese and place in the oven preheated to 190 degrees. Bake until the top is golden brown. Don’t forget to share the easy baked spaghetti recipe with your loved ones.
Tips About Easy Baked Spaghetti
- Always use oven pasta. All pasta brands have oven pasta and are available in all major grocery stores.
- Boil the baked pasta less than you would normally cook it, because it will continue to cook in the oven for a while.
- Use feta or cheddar cheese to flavor and thicken your pasta. If you use feta cheese, be careful with the salt.
- You can create different flavors by adding salami, sausage or different ingredients to your baked pasta.
- After your pasta is cooked, let it rest for at least 10 minutes. In this way, it will absorb the bechamel sauce and can be sliced like a pastry.
Tips About Bechamel Sauce
I would like to share with you the important details used in the preparation of béchamel sauce, one of the most important stages of the easy baked spaghetti recipe.
- When preparing the bechamel sauce, try to use a wire whisk as much as you can. If you do not have one, a wooden spoon will do the job.
- If your bechamel sauce gets lumpy, whisk it with a blender or mixer while it is on the stove.
- If your bechamel sauce is thick, add a little milk.
- If it is your first time with bechamel sauce, heat the milk in another bowl and use warm milk, this will reduce the risk of lumps even more.
- The ideal bechamel sauce should have the consistency of custard.
- If you are going to use feta cheese and the cheese is salty, do not add salt to the sauce.
What Spices Can You Put In Pasta?
It is often said in the culinary world that the secret of a good meal is the judicious use of spices. Spices, with their unique aromas and smells, are flavors that intensify the feeling of a dish on the palate and multiply the flavor.
WHITE PEPPER POWDER
If you think you can’t give up the flavor of black pepper, let’s introduce you to its brother: White pepper powder! White pepper powder, which is obtained by removing the outer shell of black pepper and grinding only the inside, is very suitable for pasta with its softer taste. For proper use, after draining your pasta, add the pepper and blend it well.
Yes, you may think that the curry is the bottom of the chicken’s knee. But add a pinch of curry to the water of your pasta and boil it that way. This advice will not make you regret it.
RED FLAKES PEPPER
The best way to use red pepper flakes in pasta is to roast the pepper in a little olive oil and sprinkle it over the pasta.
Basil is famous for its taste and smell… Add dried basil to hot pasta and mix well. You will be surprised and delighted by the Mediterranean flavor created by plain pasta and a pinch of dried basil.
Don’t marginalize currants, gentlemen! What do you mean it’s only good for stuffing rice? Have you ever added it to the bolognese sauce? Add it, try it and then let’s talk.
If you like sweet spices, a pinch of nutmeg in your meatless pasta sauce will create delicious happiness for you.
Is Baked Spaghetti Healthy ?
Easy baked spaghetti, which is loved by everyone young and old, is easy to make and very tasty. One of the most curious issues for pasta lovers is what are the health benefits of baked pasta. If we list the health benefits of easy baked spaghetti in the oven:
- Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, pasta is also a good source of protein, potassium, phosphorus, calcium and iron.
- It controls your desire to eat by keeping you full for hours.
- The strong nutritional content of pasta consists of minerals, protein and fiber. It can be stated that it is healthier than bread.
- Our stomach does not have difficulty digesting pasta. This creates an extra advantage in terms of weight loss.
- It plays a role in the development of bones and strengthening the bone structure.
- Easy baked spaghetti is in the carbohydrate group and increases the energy level.
- It supports the prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
- It makes dieting more practical as it prolongs the satiety period.
- Pasta, which is a fiber store, helps digestion.
- Pasta consumption also regulates the bowels. But it should be consumed in moderation.
- Whole wheat pasta curbs appetite and contributes to weight loss.
How Many Calories In Baked Pasta
There are 166 calories in 100 grams of easy baked spaghetti. 1 portion (230 g) of easy baked spaghetti is 382 calories, 1 thin slice (160 g) is 266 calories. 100 grams of baked pasta contains 22.72 grams of carbohydrates, 7.45 grams of protein, 4.87 grams of fat and 0.11 grams of fiber. Easy baked spaghetti is a dish with high fat content. When consumed, it is sufficient to consume a very thin slice. Especially people with weight problems should take care not to consume it.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories166
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 14.73mg 5%
- Sodium 189.34mg 8%
- Potassium 105.08mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.11g 1%
- Protein 7.45g 15%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Can I Eat Baked Pasta on Diet?
If I say that easy baked spaghetti can be eaten on a diet, most people will probably think, “Is that possible?”. But both pasta and easy baked spaghetti can be consumed on a diet. But there are some conditions. You should not overdo it, pasta should not be accompanied with bread, vegetable and fruit consumption should be increased and the carbohydrate balance of meals should be well balanced.
- Pasta prepared with wholemeal flour or whole wheat flour can be preferred during the slimming process.
- Making pasta with vegetables or eating it with salad will reduce the glycemic index.
- Mayonnaise and similar oily sauces should not be used.
- Instead of adding oil to the pasta, it should be flavored with spices and tomato paste.
- Pickled hot peppers and 1 bowl of yogurt will go well with pasta and will help you burn fat faster.
- Pasta does not harm the diet provided that portion control is done.
- If you are trying to lose weight, whole wheat pasta is the healthiest for you. These pastas do not contain white flour and contain high levels of fiber. Therefore, it fills you up immediately without the need to overeat. Pasta made from whole wheat flour can be said to be the same. It nourishes without causing weight gain or slowing down the metabolism and makes dieting easier.
How to Store Baked Pasta
Soup, rice, pasta, vegetable dishes, meat dishes, legumes, pastries, in short, all the foods you can think of can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer under appropriate conditions and consumed later. Cooked food generally lasts 2-3 days in the refrigerator and 3-6 months in the freezer. When we talk about pasta, we are only talking about the plain, dried pasta that we buy in packages! If the pasta is in a hot room, it will start to deteriorate within 2 hours. If the radiator/heater is on or it is a hot day, put the pasta in the fridge when it warms up after serving.
Can Oven Pasta Be Made a Day in Advance?
For those who are bored with boiled and sauced pasta recipes, the easy and most delicious easy baked spaghetti recipe with béchamel will take place in your palate. If you say how you can evaluate the pasta you prepared the day before, you can prepare a delicious pasta recipe in the oven.
How To Heat Pasta In The Oven?
You can heat the pasta in the oven or you can heat it in a microwave oven if you have one. If you want to heat it in a pan, you can heat it over low heat and cover it with a lid. In such a case, do not forget to turn your pasta.
If you are looking for more pasta recipes, you can check out my other pasta recipes by clicking on the links below.
We have reached the end of my article about easy bakaed spaghetti recipe. Have you tried this spaghetti recipe with béchamel sauce? Feel free to share the details with me by leaving a comment below. Hope to see you again, goodbye.
EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED FOR THIS RECIPE
Easy Baked SpaghettiCourse: MainCuisine: TurkishDifficulty: Easy
Homemade easy baked spaghetti recipe with béchamel sauce.
1 packet of spaghetti
2 tablespoons of oil
2 cups grated kashar cheese
- FOR THE TOP
1 cup grated kashar cheese
- FOR THE BECHAMEL SAUCE
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons flour
2 cups of milk
- Start your meal by boiling the spaghetti. Boil your pasta in boiling water for about 10 minutes by adding a little oil.
- While your pasta is boiling, you can prepare your bechamel sauce. For your sauce, put the margarine and flour in a pan and roast until the smell of your flour comes out well. The point you should pay special attention to is that your flour is roasted well.
- Another important point in making bechamel sauce is that the milk you will use is at room temperature.
- Add your milk little by little to your well-roasted flour and continue stirring while adding your milk. If you add it without stirring, you may cause lumps.
- Add salt and pepper to your béchamel sauce, which you have obtained a smooth consistency by stirring well and boiled, before removing it from the stove.
- Drain the boiled pasta, put it in a large bowl and mix it with 2 cups of grated kashar and béchamel sauce.
- Spread the other 1 cup of cheddar cheese well over the pasta, béchamel sauce and grated cheese mixture you prepared in the glass and bake in a preheated 190 degree oven until the top is golden brown. ( About 25 minutes)
- Do not forget to serve your baked pasta with béchamel sauce hot after the cheese is well browned.
- You can add your favorite type of cheese and finely chopped fresh greens to the pasta mixture.
- You can adjust the cooking time of your pasta to your liking. If you like your pasta soft and overcooked, you can check it frequently during cooking and follow it until it reaches the desired consistency.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you put Italian seasoning in spaghetti?
It is especially suitable for pasta and pizza sauces, lasagna, tomato sauces and baked dishes. It can be used directly in various sauces, including salad dressings. Since Italian seasoning contains various aromatic herbs, it can be added to bread, pastries and crackers.
Why put bay leaves in spaghetti sauce?
When the tomatoes start to absorb the water, add 1/2 ladle of pasta water, reduce the heat and bring to a boil. Then add fresh rosemary, fresh thyme, dried basil and bay leaves to the sauce. This will make your sauce more flavorful. When the sauce reaches the cooking point, add a little granulated sugar with the tip of your finger and cook a little more.
What is the secret to spaghetti?
According to the French, when a long thin stick-shaped object like spaghetti is bent, it breaks at its curved center. When the curve in the center is released, it suddenly moves in the direction of straightening and breaks again. This is why more than 2 pieces appear.