Today I’ll tell you how you can easily make a best scratch brownie recipe that you can prepare at home with fewer ingredients.
Its consistency is very different from cakes and desserts that we know, because it contains little flour. The consistency of this delicious recipe, in which you can feel the taste of chocolate, is slightly moist. It does not leave a dry taste in the mouth when eaten. One of the biggest mistakes in making brownies is putting too much flour in the mortar and cooking it for too long.
If you like a bitter taste, you can use 85% dark chocolate, and if you like it sweeter, you can use 55% dark chocolate. The quality of chocolate you use will determine the taste of the best scratch brownie. If you want, you can add different ingredients like white chocolate, cherry or strawberry.
If you are interested in American food, I recommend reading the following recipes:
Since we are my wife and daughter, I made it for 4 people, but the recipe I am going to give you is for 8 people.When you are ready, let’s proceed with the recipe without wasting any more time.
Best Scratch Brownie How To Make Easily In 7 StepsCourse: PastriesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Homemade brownie full size
300 g dark chocolate (chopped)
3 pieces egg
150 g butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup flour
1 packet vanilla
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- While it is melting, remove it from the heat and add the chocolate, cut into pieces, while the butter is still hot. Allow the butter to melt over the heat.
- Then set the butter and chocolate mixture aside to cool at room temperature.
- Gradually add the butter-chocolate mixture to the eggs with the beaten sugar and continue beating.
- Add all the mixture and mix, then sift and add the flour and vanilla. Using a spatula, fold in the brownie mix until all the ingredients are combined.
- Then pour the prepared mixture into a greased or parchment paper-lined 20-cm square cake pan. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 160 degrees without convection for 30-35 minutes. When it looks slightly cracked, remove from oven and let rest at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
- The consistency will improve with resting. After resting, it can be served sliced.
Bake The Perfect Best Scratch Brownie
Who wouldn’t want to bake a perfect best scratch brownie that everyone is talking about. You might even be compelled to ask, “How do you do it, honey, what do you use? That’s awesome!” say. Whether of course. But just as there are tips for making cakes and cheesecakes, there are also very important tips for making brownies.
So I want to give you 6 important details.
Six Important Points
- In general, there are two types of brownies: one with a more spongy texture, like a cocoa-laden cake, and the other that is fuller and served thinner. Which variety do you like? Have you made your decision? Pay attention when choosing a recipe and make sure it comes to mind logically.
- Brownie is a little sensitive to chocolate. You usually see chocolate chips in the title of brownie recipes, but are you sure you want to put a food in your best scratch brownie that you can’t easily eat in normal life? We aren’t. That’s why you should prefer chocolate in the form of couverture or chocolate bars when making brownies. If you can’t get hold of couverture, you can also use 9 bar chocolates.
- This is perhaps one of the most important aspects for the deliciousness of a brownie: cooling to room temperature and preparing the mixture in this way. Otherwise, the chocolate that you have melted in a water bath or otherwise can cook the egg, which can lead to an undesirable result. Of course, by this we do not mean that they should not be too cold to mix, but that they should be warm, but not hot.
- Which best scratch brownie would you like to bake? Rich chocolate, strawberry, raspberry or white chocolate? Decide on one, but don’t be so hungover that you want them all at once. Don’t let your best scratch brownie turn to ash. Decide on a decoration, the inside material, and stick with it. You’ll see how delicious it can be.
- We reminded you to stick to the recipe. Another thing you should specify in the recipe is how many degrees to bring the oven temperature to, how long to wait, and how long you want to extend the total baking time. If you take the brownie out of the oven too soon, you may have unintentionally made a soufflé. You may notice the smell of eggs intensely.
- Finally, you’ve prepared the brownie and taken it out of the oven. Wait, don’t cut it right away. If you try to cut it right away, you will both break the best scratch brownie and have a very hard time removing the pieces. Instead, let it cool. When it is cool, cut it in the bowl and put it on the plates. Then serve with ice cream.
What To Do To Make Brownies Moist
Butter and chocolate are the main players in making brownies. Therefore, make sure that these two materials are of high quality. If possible, use unsalted butter, because handmade butter gives more flavor to the brownie. Choosing chocolate made from couverture will give the brownies a different texture.
If you don’t have this type of chocolate on hand, you can also use milk or dark chocolate. You can choose any type of chocolate that suits you in terms of cocoa density.I recommend a quality chocolate with 70% cocoa content. First, melt the chocolate together with the butter in a water bath. Make sure that the chocolate does not get too dark.
Then remove the chocolate and butter from the heat. Let the mixture cool slightly and mix it with a spatula or whisk. Do not add eggs while it is still hot. When the mixture is slightly warmed, beat the eggs indicated in the recipe one at a time into the mortar. Mix with the help of a spatula. Then add the sugar and mix well with a mixer.
Now it’s time for the dry ingredients. To get a slightly moist brownie, sift the dry ingredients and mix them in a separate bowl. After you add the sifted dry ingredients to the mortar, it is very important that you add them with the help of a spatula from the bottom to the top without whisking them with a mixer. You can also do this with the help of a whisk. Make sure that no sediment is formed.
The most common mistake when making brownies is over-baking the best scratch brownie. Bake your brownies in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 30 minutes. It will crack easily. If you bake it longer, the inside will be very dry.
I tried to explain in detail the main points of best scratch brownie making, and you can ask your questions and opinions in a comment without hesitation.Bon appetiet.