You can try the at home pizza, which has spread throughout the world from the Italian cuisine and on which, in addition to the main ingredients such as cheese, sausage, tomatoes, salami, peppers, olives, corn and many other ingredients, was developed mainly in its homeland of Italy and the United States, by preparing the pizza.
At home pizza is one of the best pizzas with its slightly swollen dough and plenty of toppings. The pizza you eat outside, you can easily prepare at home. The secret of the deliciousness of the pizza is in its dough. So every piece of pizza you put in your mouth will make your happiness even greater.
Is At Home Pizza Healthy?
Pizza prepared with the right, correct and fresh ingredients can be a healthy and nutritious meal. The thin dough contains hardly any carbohydrates, and the tomato sauce, cheese and vegetables used provide other nutritious elements. If you count the added ingredients like olives and peppers, it is almost impossible to talk about pizza fast food at home.
The only downside is the lack of ingredients like sausage, salami or sausage links. However, I do not think that there will be any problems if you use the quality of such delicatessen products. If you use quality ingredients when preparing at home pizza, you will not have any weight problems.
For more information, check out my homemade recipes below that may be of interest to you.
If you are ready now, let’s go to the kitchen and get to work preparing at home pizza recipe that you can make with the ingredients of your choice. Enjoy your meal in advance.
How To Make At Home Pizza Easily In 4 StepsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Medium
A pizza recipe that you can easily prepare at home with your favorite ingredients.
Cheddar for the pinnacle
- FOR DOUGH
1/2 a p.c. of fresh yeast
2 cups flour
1/2 pitcher of milk
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 teaspoon salt
Much less than half of a teaspoon of oil
- FOR SAUCE
1 teaspoon tomato paste
1 teaspoon of chili paste
2 cloves of garlic oil
1 teaspoon of olive
- First we put the milk in the espresso pot and heat it. We mix the yeast, milk, oil, sugar and salt in a bowl. Gradually we add the flour, knead our beautiful dough and get a little tough dough from the earlobe.
- We leave the dough to ferment for half an hour with the mouth closed.
- Allow us to chop and prepare our components until the dough is fermented.
- After we are done with the ingredients, we add the tomato paste, garlic and spices, add the remaining water and cook our sauce in a pot for 2 minutes. The sauce should not be thick or watery, it should have a normal consistency.
- In a large bowl, we position the dough in the center of the bowl and fold it with our hands on the bowl. We put our sauce on the dough that we have spread on the tray.
- After adding each element, we bake the dough in a preheated oven at 250 degrees for half an hour.
- Upload the cheddar 10 mins earlier than it is cooked
- If your dough is thick, take some of the dough and roll it out thinly on the tray along with your arms.
Is The Pizza Dough Made At Home With Milk Or Water?
If you no longer have dry yeast on hand, you can alternatively use 1/2 fresh yeast. Many recipes (especially for at home pizza) additionally use milk or eggs. But the unique Italian pizza dough is certainly neither eggs nor milk.
Of course, we can’t pour water into the hands of Italian pizza makers. When I make at home pizza, I use milk to make it more delicious, and because my daughter doesn’t drink milk, I use milk to give her a light diet. If you want to make Italian style pizza at home, it is enough to use only water instead of milk.
Tips for baking pizza
- The first step to making a delicious at home pizza dough at home starts with yeast. You can make your pizzas with dry or fresh yeast or with sourdough. There are also unleavened pizza doughs, however, our recommendation if you are aiming to make one at home for the first time is to use dry or bubbling yeast to make a pizza.
- Once you’ve mastered using sourdough, you can make pizza with sourdough using these tricks. First, activate your wet or dry yeast. To activate, take the yeast into a bowl, heat water and granulated sugar and mix well. Then let it sit for 5 minutes. Never use hot or very cold water. A slightly warmed, lukewarm water is perfect for activating the yeast.
- Sift the flour into a bowl. Sifting makes the flour more airy, rises more, and makes for a particularly homogeneous dough. The flour you choose when making pizza dough is also very important. If you do not have pizza flour, we recommend using baklava or bread flour.
- If you want to make a conventional and delicious pizza dough, do not add more milk or yogurt to the dough. Add the yeast mixture you prepared to the sifted flour. After adding the yeast, knead the dough well so that it does not stick to your hand. Drizzle the dough with olive oil, cover it and let it rise.
- If you are proofing in the winter months, it may take a long time for the dough to proof. If you like, you can let the dough rise in a warm oven. If you ferment the pizza dough at home during the summer months, the fermentation time can be shortened. When the dough doubles, it is miles fermented and has reached the desired consistency.
I have reached the end of my article on at home pizza. If you have any other questions about the homemade pizza recipe, don’t hesitate to stop by, I’m always willing to help! In the meantime, stay safe, stay healthy and have a great day!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT HOMEMADE PIZZA
What is the secret to good homemade pizza?
It is important that the dough is as good as the material you use. Never use hot or very cold water. A slightly warmed, lukewarm water is ideal to activate the yeast. Sift the flour into a bowl. Sifting will make your flour more airy, rise better, and give you a more homogeneous dough.
What temperature do you cook at home pizza on?
It is important that the dough is as good as the material you use.
What can I use instead of pizza dough for pizza?
Instead of pizza dough, pita, bread, naan or puff pastry can be used.
How long do you cook pizza at 450 degrees?
Place your pizza on the middle rack at 450°F and bake for 15 minutes.
Why is my pizza base soggy?
If you bake the pizzas before your oven reaches the desired temperature, they will not bake all the way through and the bottom will be soggy.
How do you make a good homemade pizza?
A good pizza is always baked over a wood fire in a stone oven at high heat, with 3, at most 4 ingredients, except the sauce. The pizza sauce is made with the best San Marzano tomatoes, the dough is rolled out by hand and wine is served with it. It is not a thin crust pizza, it is a lahmacun.
How many calories is one homemade pizza?
1 slice homemade mixed pizza has 335 kcal for 130 grams. 500 kcal for 1 serving of medium mixed pizza 200 grams. 100 grams of homemade mixed pizza 257 kcal.